Sunday 1 May 2016

Pokemon pre-release recap

My Pokemon pre-release gave me trash. As you may have guessed I went to the Pokemon fates collide pre-release and this is a recap of what happened.

I just finished opening the booster packs and the best I got was a Mega Alteria EX. Unusable as ever and trash. So I built my deck of rag-tag Larvitar and Zygard then went to battle with James. I then lost (yeah I lost to my best friend but he had help from the best player from league).

Anyway Round 2 started and I found that I got a card worth more than the Mega Alteria. It was a reverse holographic Mew. Also I lost that round too (both games).

It was Round 3 when I started to think this is rigged but I knew it wasn't ( I lost if you didn't guess).

Round 4 gave me a win at least but lost the second round.

The packs at the end got me an Alteria EX and more trash.

1 comment:

  1. yaaay you got annihilated at the pre release for fates collide you deserve a gold star

    ReplyDelete