Tuesday 24 May 2016

My 4th Minecraft Server (YAY)

As I was watching the hobbit I thought that maybe Minecraft could get another seige server about Lord of the Rings. So I decided that me and Ruan would make a modded server about that. I hope this time my server won’t run out of memory, get shut down for a better server or glitch between MC versions. This server will be a Lord Of The Rings server featuring quests to gain money and faction points (the better you have the more troops you can hire). If you choose to be good you will be building Helms Deep and slaying dragons for money and if you want to be a bad guy you mine for materials and fight in the arena for money. And before you ask yes you can hire troops and buy things like armour, weapons, battering rams and moving catapults. The I.P will be announced in several places including our own modpack website so stay tuned for that. Anyway you just have to wait for that. Also watch my youtube channel youtube.com/minekillz13 for great content and stay tuned for more videos and blog content

1 comment:

  1. Sorry people it is the writer from this blog speaking. This server is not possible to make now because I do not have the money to pay for ALL the things I have. So sorry I have to say but just not possible. Deepest sorries -Scott.

    ReplyDelete