Friday 1 April 2016

What Is The Best Minecraft Server For Me

Hello people today I will tell you what the best minecraft server's are. just a refresher for you people that don't know what minecraft is it is a game where everything is made of blocks and you survive in a world of madness and non realism with only 1 goal in mind. To survive. Unlike single player some servers made "Mini Games" where they make public servers, advertise them and make money off the donations. Now here is the scoring system. Coal is the same as 1 and emerald is the same as 5 with iron gold and diamond as 2, 3 and 4.

 First I will start with one I don't usually play on (all server I.P's will be on any popular server advertising website). It's name is Ghastcraft and is pretty bad. I have to admit it is an unfinished server that no-one plays on so I have to give it a coal.

 Next up is a server called Xerian gaming. It is a survival server that is not too popular and is based off a youtube channel that has recently hit 1 million subscribers. I will be kind and give it an iron because it used to be full slots all the time and has now been replaced with another server called minecraft kingdoms.

 For people that like the hunger games The Nexus is a good server for that and a few minigames. The server is based off of the youtubers pitzahutt, Jeromeasf, Bajincannadian and woofles. For the ammount of youtubers you can meet on the server I give it a gold.

 Back to mini game servers we have Mineplex a great server that has a variety of mini games that are very neat. I however have something better to do with my day than play super smash blocks and bridges so i'll give it a gold.

Now for the finally it is... Hypixel!!!!! It is an amazing server with SO many mini games I love including warlord's! Overall it is a great server that deserves much more credit so emerald for that.

Well thank you for reading this blogpost and this was my ratings on minecraft servers. just note personal opinion is at work here so you can make your judgements on the servers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that post. I know more about the servers. Watch your capitals.

    ReplyDelete