Friday 1 April 2016

Weet-Bix triathlon experience

I hopped in the pool. My heart skipped a beat. We all charged forward in the water as the horn blew. I pulsed along swiftly and I touched the wall of the end. I splashed my way to the end and I ran out to the bike. As soon as I got to my bike I took my cap off and then my shirt on along with my helmet following after. I ran towards the place to hop on the bike and jumped on with ease.

I speed towards the gates to the road. From there I didn't dare bike block just for safety reasons. My bike sprinted along the roadside with nothing wrong with it. I switched to gear 12 and passed a few people. My body sensed danger as I passed a couple more and the ones I passed earlier passed as well but I speed up and took over 1 more.

(Fast forward to the hill)
My bike climbed up the hill and I got off and ran downwards (because I had to) then got back on to become neck and neck with my friend Lachlan and I drill past to the transition zone.

I drop my bike and my helmet and I charge to the run. My lungs fill with air and deplete so quickly that I try my hardest to not faint. I pass then get passed and soon enough I will be at the end. Just one more stretch I told myself though I knew I was lying. finally I saw the end and I breezed through it.

5 minuets later after the photos, etc.
The prizes are being drawn. number 1 not me, number 2 not me, number 3 not me, number 4 not me, number 5 not me, number 6 not me, number 7 not me, number 8 not me, number 9 not me and number 10 not me. Darn no prize. Oh well possibly next year. best and first Weet-bix ever.


1 comment:

  1. Very good, I felt like I was there tasting your success. Great work.

    ReplyDelete