Tuesday 7 June 2016

GRI11's On The Spotlight (Again)

In GRi11 2.0 (Standing for Gordon Robertson Ten And Eleven - our teacher's surnames and the class numbers) the double class wonder, we should have more space than other classes seen as we have 2 of basically anything they have right? Well if I'm asking the question you probably know the answer is yes and we do. Today I will tell you about my favourite part of GRI11 2.0 the many many spaces. First off the total number of spaces is 4 (five if you count the outdoors we have access to) which means that we first off are obviously a bigger class than all the others with 58 students in it and that also means that we take longer to do the roll, form lines and hold the most places in them for whole school things. Extra spaces within the spaces is key for this class to run. Which reminds me, I have to get on with finishing fast track (where we say and prove what work we have done) so I'll see you later and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment